Backwoods Adventure Mods Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen (2016+) Front Bumper Support Brackets
We are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on the structure of each product to the original purchaser of the product. This applies to:
- Defects in material and craftsmanship, which impair the use of the product for which it is intended
- Conditions of normal and proper use
The warranty does NOT apply to defects caused by or due to:
- Improper installation, alteration, abuse, neglect, accident, corrosion, and normal wear and tear
The warranty covers repair or replacement of the product, at our discretion, and only after receiving the product for inspection. The warranty does not cover freight charges, labor cost, installation cost, incidental or consequential damages, or cost due to down time of the vehicle.POWDER COAT WARRANTY
Due to normal wear and tear, and exposure to natural elements, we offer a 60-day warranty against defects in the powder coat. This includes reasonable sized gouges or scratches. Just like any other part of your vehicle, if you live in a climate that salts highways, make sure to spray down your components to prevent corrosion.
For small touch up applications, we've found that the Krylon Fusion Textured Black Spray Paint is an almost perfect match to our powder coat. For small scratches, we recommend this paint.
Please note: Any products returned for warranty consideration must be accompanied by a written description of the damage and how it happened, along with a copy of the original invoice at the time of purchase. Products are then inspected and must meet the warranty guidelines stated online for credit to be issued. If approved, Backwoods Adventure Mods will have a reasonable amount of time to remedy the defect and will repair or replace the product at no additional charge.
These frame support brackets use the existing factory bumper mounts, but wrap around and tie into the front sway bar mounts, which better distributes the load when winching or performing a vehicle recovery. Although optional, we highly recommend these brackets if you plan to do any winching. These brackets specifically fit our Hi-Lite Tacoma Hi-Lite Overland Front Bumper [No Bull Bar]¬†and¬†Hi-Lite Tacoma Overland Front Bumper [Bull Bar].
If you have your factory front sway bar, these brackets simply sandwich in between the frame and the sway bar while wrapping around to the studs on the factory front bumper mounts.
- Remove the 4 factory bolts from your sway bar (2 per side).
- Remove the 4 factory nuts from the factory bumper mounts (2 each side).
- Place the brackets in position on each side by lining up the holes in the bracket with the studs from the factory bumper mount. The bracket will then wrap around to where the sway bar was mounted to the frame.
- After the brackets are in place, loosely install the 4 factory nuts back onto the studs of the factory bumper mounts (2 nuts each side).
- Next,¬†line up the 2 holes on the sway bar back over the new frame support bracket, and install the 2 new supplied sway bar bolts (repeat on other side).
- Make sure everything is adjusted properly and the frame support brackets¬†are sandwiched between the frame and the sway bar, and tighten down all¬† hardware. Please reference¬†our photos to insure a correct fit.
*You may need to slightly trim your plastic fender liner to allow clearance for the bracket.
*If you have an aftermarket suspension that incorporates a shock¬†reservoir bracket into the sway bar brackets, you may have to purchase slightly longer bolts in order to sandwich the bracket or you may¬†need to modify the bracket itself depending¬†on your specific suspension setup.
- Fits 2016+ Toyota Tacomas
- Made from 3/16" steel
- Easy bolt on installation
- Sold as a pair
- Includes hardware kit
- Made to use with our Hi-Lite Tacoma Front Bumper
- All brackets come powder coated
- Made in the USA
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***