CBI Bed Bar Molle Panel
WHAT IS COVERED
- CBI Offroad Fab will warranty all* CBI Offroad Fab manufactured parts for a LIFETIME of use. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is effective for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
- Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, CBI Offroad Fab will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor.
*Products listed below have a limited warranty or are not covered under warranty
-CBI latch – Wearable Part
-U bolt – 1 year
-Latch catch – Wearable Part
-Pull pin – 1 year
-Hub rebuild kit – Wearable Part
– Hardware Kits – 1 year, wearable part
WHAT ISN’T COVERED
- The CBI Offroad Fab Warranty does not include the powder-coated finish.
- No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, products used for racing or competition, or modification of, or any types of repair of, a CBI Offroad Fab manufactured product.
- No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond CBI Offroad Fab’s control including, but not limited to, misuse, neglect, overloading, improperly maintained or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with CBI Offroad Fab’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or implied use made available to the purchaser.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each manufactured product must be installed following CBI Offroad Fab’s recommended fitment and installation procedures. Any customization or modification to the original product design, functionality, or use, either by said customer or by CBI Offroad Fab voids all warranty eligibility. It is the sole discretion of CBI Offroad to determine warranty eligibility.
- CBI Offroad Fab also sells products that complement our product line. When those products are purchased through the CBI Offroad Fab website or store location, we will honor ALL ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES.
- CBI Offroad Fab may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new CBI Offroad Fab product.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- Repair or replacement of a defective product or the issuance of a refund or credit (as determined by CBI Offroad Fab) is a purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty.
- Damage to a purchaser’s vehicle, cargo, and/or to any other person or property is excluded.
- This warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- CBI Offroad Fab’s sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event will CBI Offroad Fab be liable for any lost profits, lost sales, or for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or for any other damages of any kind or nature.
- Please test fit product and verify all hardware and components are included before installation. CBI/Prinsu Offroad Fab will not cover any additional shipping or installation/uninstallation costs if fitment and components have not been verified prior to installation.
- Any missing hardware or components must be reported within 90 days of receiving the product.
WARRANTY CLAIM SUBMISSION PROCESS
- All CBI and Prinsu warranties require proof of purchase. A copy of the original invoice will be required to initiate a warranty claim.
- Warranty submissions must be submitted online using the form below. Phone submissions will not be accepted.
- Once we enter your warranty claim in the system, you’ll get an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number). When you receive your RMA#, please send the package to the address below.
- When choosing a shipper to return warrantied products, keep in mind that CBI Offroad Fab cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. Please use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
- Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label and the package. Thank you!
- Please note that the purchaser may be responsible for the cost of mailing the product to CBI Offroad Fab.
- *** WARNING: Neither the seller nor the manufacturer will be liable for any loss, damage, or injury directly or indirectly arising from the use of or inability to determine the use of these products. Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product(s) for its intended use(s), and the user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.***
Unleash the full potential of your CBI bed rack with the CBI Bed Bar Molle Panel - the ultimate cargo management solution for off-road adventures.
Patented design integrates seamlessly with Universal Bed Bars
Industrial-grade Molle panel construction built for rugged terrain
Effortless installation takes just minutes, no tools required
Expands mounting options with side access cargo space
Lifetime warranty for long-lasting performance
The CBI Bed Bar Molle Panel opens up a world of possibilities for your truck bed setup. This smart side panel attaches to compatible with Universal Bed Bars only (not compatible with angled bed bars), providing extra durable mounting space on the sides of your bed bars. Take advantage of expanded cargo options and easier access to gear with the secure Molle panel. Built from quality materials, it's engineered to handle off-road adventures while making your truck bed more functional.
Built for off-road enthusiasts and overland travelers, the CBI Bed Bar Molle Panel optimizes your truck for outdoor adventures. It gives you more room to mount gear, freeing up limited roof cargo area. The quick no-tool installation makes it easy for anyone to upgrade their truck bed for the next camping trip or far-off-grid excursion.