PRINSU Pro Toyota Tacoma Desert Air Intake Cab Rack | 2005-2023
WHAT IS COVERED
- Prinsu Design Studio will warranty all Prinsu Design Studio manufactured parts for a LIFETIME of use. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is effective for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person. Each manufactured product must be installed following Prinsu Design Studio recommended fitment and installation procedures. Any customization or modification to the original product design, functionality, or use, either by said customer or by Prinsu Design Studio voids all warranty eligibility. It is the sole discretion of Prinsu Design Studio to determine warranty eligibility.
- Prinsu Design Studio also sells products that complement our product line. When those products are purchased through the Prinsu Design Studio website or store location, we will honor ALL ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES.
*Products listed below have a limited warranty or are not covered under warranty
– Hardware Kits – 1 year, wearable part
WHAT ISN’T COVERED
- Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Prinsu Design Studio will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor. In addition, Prinsu Design Studio may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new Prinsu Design Studio product.
- No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, products used for racing or competition, or modification of, or any types of repair of, a Prinsu Design Studio manufactured product.
- The Prinsu Design Studio Warranty does not include the powder-coated finish.
- No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond Prinsu Design Studio’s control including, but not limited to, misuse, neglect, overloading, improperly maintained or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Prinsu Design Studio’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or implied use made available to the purchaser.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Repair or replacement of a defective product or the issuance of a refund or credit (as determined by Prinsu Design Studio) is a purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty.
Damage to a purchaser’s vehicle, cargo, and/or to any other person or property is excluded.
This warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Prinsu Design Studio’s sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event will Prinsu Design Studio be liable for any lost profits, lost sales, or for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or for any other damages of any kind or nature.
- Please test fit product and verify all hardware and components are included before installation. CBI/Prinsu Offroad Fab will not cover any additional shipping or installation/uninstallation costs if fitment and components have not been verified prior to installation.
- Any missing hardware or components must be reported within 90 days of receiving the product.
WARRANTY CLAIM SUBMISSION PROCESS
- All CBI and Prinsu warranties require proof of purchase. A copy of the original invoice will be required to initiate a warranty claim.
- Warranty submissions must be submitted online using the form below. Phone submissions will not be accepted.
- Once we enter your warranty claim in the system, you’ll get an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number). When you receive your RMA#, please send the package to the address below.
- When choosing a shipper to return warrantied products, keep in mind that CBI Offroad Fab cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. Please use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
- Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label and the package. Thank you!
- Please note that the purchaser may be responsible for the cost of mailing the product to CBI Offroad Fab.
*** WARNING: Neither the seller nor the manufacturer will be liable for any loss, damage, or injury directly or indirectly arising from the use of or inability to determine the use of these products. Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product(s) for its intended use(s), and the user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.***
Redefine your adventures with the all-new Prinsu Pro Toyota Tacoma Desert Air Intake Cab Rack - the ultimate roof rack built for off-road domination.
- Premium powder-coated aluminum construction withstands rugged terrain while remaining lightweight
- 44% stronger crossbars with integrated tie-down points simplify gear loading and transport
- Redesigned side rails boost stability and allow for more accessory mounting options
- Sleek, low-profile mounting feet enhance aesthetics without sacrificing function
- Fully modular and customizable to suit your specific hauling needs
Take your Tacoma further than ever before with the Prinsu Pro Rack. Its redesigned crossbars and stainless steel hardware provide unmatched durability and strength for your roof-top cargo. The integrated tie-down points make load restraint a cinch while the added mounting options give you flexibility to outfit your rack for the gear you need.
Adventure-seekers, overlanders, outdoor enthusiasts, and weekend warriors can all benefit from the Prinsu Tacoma Pro Rack’s versatile, rugged performance. Whether you're hauling bikes, kayaks, cargo boxes, or tents, this rack optimizes your Tacoma for off-grid travel.
Get ready to conquer new terrain and make unforgettable memories with the ultimate adventure enabler - the Prinsu Pro Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack. Claim the road less traveled today.