IP Rating: 68.
- 10W CREE LED.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan.
- Instant On / Off - no warm-up.
- Over / under voltage protection.
- Extruded aluminum housing.
- Durable polycarbonate lens.
- Integrated thermal management.
- GORE pressure equalizing vent.
- Versatile, can wire to independently control amber and white lighting with a combo beam pattern
- Amber lights are flood beam, and white lights are spot beam.
IP RATING: Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes. *Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
**Click here for current lead time on this product**
There are two ways you can wire your dual function bar depending on how you would like it to operate.
TWO WIRE HARNESSES:
Controlling Amber & White Lights Independently
If you want to control the amber and white separately then you will need 2 harnesses. With the 2 harnesses, this gives you the ability to run the Amber/White lights individually or all at the same time.
The LED bar will have 3 wires on it. BLACK, WHITE, GREEN
WHITE: Power For The White LED's
GREEN: Power For The Amber LED's
The harness will have DT Plugs at the end. You will want to remove those plugs as they are not needed.
After the plugs are removed there will be red and black wires exposed. between both harnesses, you will have 2 red wires and 2 black wires.
You will want to connect the 2 black wires together and connect them to the black wire on the LED bar, Then one red to the white and the other red to green. That will give you the ability to run the lights independently.
ONE WIRE HARNESS:
Controlling ALL Lights At Once
If you are wanting the full bar to turn on/off at once and not be able to control separately then you would just need one harness. Remove the plug from the harness. Connect the black wire from the LED bar to the black wire on the harness. Then combine the green and white wire on the LED bar to connect to the red on the harness.
Dual Function LED Lightbar.
Mounting bracket and hardware. NOTE: These brackets are universal and not vehicle specific.HIGHLY recommend purchasing Cali Raised LED vehicle-specific brackets for the best fit on your vehicle.
Choose from 3 options:
- One single-leg wiring harness. Wiring with ONE harness will result in ALL the lights being turned off/on at once.
- Two single-leg wiring harnesses. Wiring with TWO harnesses will result in the ability to toggle between white only, amber only, and all lights.
- No wiring harness, for the pros who have their own wiring in mind.
- NOT Included: OEM switch. Hop on over to our switches offering to add an OEM switch of choice to your cart.
Prinsu Rack Mounting
You can mount this light bar to a Prinsu roof rack with modification to the wind fairing (may require new mounting brackets). Cali Raised LED manufactures Prinsu Roof Rack Specific BracketsHERE.
We offer a 42" single row with specific Prinsu mounting brackets under the vehicle-specific section.