- Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed.
- Does not fit 5th gen limited editions.
- 2010-2013 4Runners must remove Rock Trim Panel for sliders to fit properly.
- Minimalist design with all protections necessary to off-road any double black diamond.
Pick your finish for your filler plate, choose from Bedliner, powder coat, or raw.
- Length 64".
- Wall Thickness .120”.
- Combined Weight: Approx 100 lbs.
Kick-Out vs No Kick-Out
Kick-out protects the backside of your vehicle from getting pinned by pushing the back tire away from an obstacle. The entire slider at any point can act as a pivot point. Our sliders are rated to support the entire
weight of the vehicle. This option also adds more of a step to access the rear of the vehicle.
No kick-out is great for tighter trails where you don’t plan on using your vehicle as a pivot. This is also great general protection to the rocker panel of your vehicle. Our sliders are rated to support the entire weight of the vehicle.
Bedliner vs Powder Coat vs Raw
Bedliner finish has a grip-like texture to aid in creating a non-slip surface. This has a rugged and textured look and feel.
A powder-coated surface will be more resistant against scratches, chipping, wear, and fading compared to other types of finishes.
The best option for custom paint jobs and or if you have your own ideas for finishing them up!